Deftones Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top things youre anticipating in the next couple months

+6
NOT MONGO
Garrett
Snoogans
Jesse
Soylent Brown
winterborne1
10 posters

Go down

Top things youre anticipating in the next couple months Empty Top things youre anticipating in the next couple months

Post by winterborne1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:55 pm

Looking back on the old board, we used to do a lot of lists. List as many as you like.

1. Daft Punk's new album
2. The 2013 NFL Draft
3. Disclosure's debut album
4. Star Trek: Into Darkness
5. This big party I'm throwing with a couple friends at a TBA location
6. Getting my PayPal shit fixed so I can get full access on this awesome music sharing forum
7. The NBA playoffs
8. Getting to work with this awesome graphic designer
9. Meeting this girl I've been talking to on OKCupid
10. Moving out of my house and away from my terrible roommate (might end up happening in June, but I hope it's sooner)
11. The deftones board chat box LOL
winterborne1
winterborne1
Rodz & Kulture

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Interstella 5555
Type: Merchant
Shields:
Top things youre anticipating in the next couple months Left_bar_bleue100/100Top things youre anticipating in the next couple months Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Top things youre anticipating in the next couple months Empty Re: Top things youre anticipating in the next couple months

Post by Soylent Brown Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:57 am

SPARKS!!!!!
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Type: Science
Shields:
Top things youre anticipating in the next couple months Left_bar_bleue100/100Top things youre anticipating in the next couple months Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Top things youre anticipating in the next couple months Empty Re: Top things youre anticipating in the next couple months

Post by Jesse Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:33 am

Finally getting promoted.

So, i can get out of south central for good.
Jesse
Jesse
Bill Murray

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Roland Thoundercloud
Type: Mercenary
Shields:

http://www.Twitter.com/Huxington

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoogans Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:48 am

1.) Going to see the Yeah Yeah Yeahs in May
2.) Playing BioShock Infinite on 1999 mode
3.) Going on a second date with the boy I went on a date with tonight (which during the time I was writing this now is a lunch date tomorrow)
4.) 9 episodes of Game of Thrones
Snoogans
Snoogans
Titties and Weed

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Unidentified
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by winterborne1 Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:15 am

Aw damn, I forgot Game of Thrones! Yeah that's way up there on my list
winterborne1
winterborne1
Rodz & Kulture

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:14 pm

Snarky motherfucker.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Craft ID: MU Delphic
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by NOT MONGO Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:48 pm

1) new job is imminent
2) bros wedding in cancun
3) im sure there is a few movies i want to see this summer
4) this should be #1 but i just remembered now: Breaking Bad Finale!!!
5) Breaking Bad
6) Breaking Bad
7) Breaking Bad
Cool trying to hit the gym 6 days a week and putting more weight on
9) jamming a lot more with friends/new instruments
NOT MONGO
NOT MONGO
Kult Sergeant

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Blade Runner
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robo-Pussy Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:29 am

1) Not having to put in any more 13 hour days at school for Orgo/Physics.
2) Taking my MCAT, getting my score back, and knowing how competitive an applicant I can be.
3) Having the opportunity to normalize my schedule for the first time in over a year and get into healthy routines for fitness, study, leisure.

Robo-Pussy
Bicurous

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Type: Civilian
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by uhoh Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:03 am

1) Memorial Day weekend Punk Rock Bowling and a ton of drinking
2) pay raise in June
3) possibly moving in with a friend to cut my rent in a bit under half
4) going to celebrate 420 hard this year in celebration of cutting back on weed hardcore. Not extremely caring about the day but should be fun nonetheless. Friend is doing a poker night and I should have a good bit of quality bud.
uhoh
uhoh
Goat Sucker

Space Vessel
Craft ID: uhoh and stuff
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by uhoh Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:45 am

1) PRB memorial day weekend was crazy good. DEVO was killer. Bad Religion's crowd was insane. All the bands were enjoyable. I did however lose my glasses and then find half of them about 10 minutes later.
2) Pay raise sucked but something so... yay money.
3) Not moving anywhere
4) 420 was coo

adding
5) This weekend is Man o' Steel and Las Vegas Comicon. I'm sure comicon here won't be much compared to SD but got a pass for 20$ on groupon and a good deal of friends going it should be fun enough.
uhoh
uhoh
Goat Sucker

Space Vessel
Craft ID: uhoh and stuff
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by NOT MONGO Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:11 pm

I wasnt committed to the gym as i tried to be. Gained some weight back on... I need to eat better
NOT MONGO
NOT MONGO
Kult Sergeant

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:22 pm

Was promoted.

Working on moving out of South Central.
Jesse
Jesse
Bill Murray

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Roland Thoundercloud
Shields:

http://www.Twitter.com/Huxington

Back to top Go down

Post by winterborne1 Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:55 pm

winterborne1 wrote:Looking back on the old board, we used to do a lot of lists.  List as many as you like.

1. Daft Punk's new album is fucking great.  

2. The 2013 NFL Draft was very disppointing when we drafted Teo, but he's quickly becoming one of my favorite players

3. Disclosure's debut album is bliss.  I spin this daily.

4. Star Trek: Into Darkness is so far the best movie I've seen this year.

5. This big party I'm throwing with a couple friends at a TBA location was awesome.  It was held at UCLA and had over 300+ attendees.  I gave out a lot of business cards that day, and even had people chanting for me to keep it going.

6. Getting my PayPal shit fixed so I can get full access on this awesome music sharing forum didn't work.  Couldn't get PayPal fixed, but I still managed to get access to the forum through the help of a close friend.

7. The NBA playoffs is bleh.  Pulling for San Antonio to make Lebron cry.

8. Getting to work with this awesome graphic designer hasn't happened yet.

9. Meeting this girl I've been talking to on OKCupid fell through.  Met someone else and we're going pretty steady

10. Moving out of my house and away from my terrible roommate (might end up happening in June, but I hope it's sooner).  This is happening this month still.  It's the only thing on my mind.

11. The deftones board chat box LOL
winterborne1
winterborne1
Rodz & Kulture

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:16 pm

Im looking forward to being done with my plot outline. I'm not so much excited about any particular games as I am the possibility of new games I don't expect that will excite me. I'm vying to get a full time position at Ross in Loss Prevention; which would be the first full time job I've held. Maybe it's beyond my abilities, but I'd also like to challenge myself to write a song start to finish with the tools and instruments I own.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by winterborne1 Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:08 pm

1. HARD Summer Festival on August 3-4
2. Moving to Culver City from Los Feliz on June 30th.  No more 40 minute commute! No more shit roommates stealing money from me!  No more cleaning up after pets that aren't mine!
3. Riddick.  God damn I love this series.
4. The 2013-14 NFL season.  I have a feeling this is going to be a tough year for SD though.
5. Seeing Man of Steel, possibly next week.

I guess there's not much going on for me this summer.
winterborne1
winterborne1
Rodz & Kulture

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:45 pm

I'm looking forward to the weekend! I'll finally be able to afford being bored out of my noggin'. 

I'm also looking forward to going to the zoo again... THEY HAVE BATS
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Contra Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:55 am

daft punk's new album is the best thing they've done. 

love that shit.
Contra
Contra
UUDDLRLRBA

Back to top Go down

Post by winterborne1 Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 pm

It's hard to imagine that they could top what they've done for the past 20 years, but I think they did just that.  There are a lot of people who are disappointed, but that's only because of how much hype there was for the album.  Once the hype is forgotten, the album will be considered a classic.

Also, I no longer have any idea how to quote someone, and then leave my reply under the quote.  When I hit the quote button now, the cursor won't leave the quoted area.
winterborne1
winterborne1
Rodz & Kulture

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by NOT MONGO Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:20 am

shift+tab doesnt work, wtf????
NOT MONGO
NOT MONGO
Kult Sergeant

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:07 am

FINE, GARRETT. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE EXCITED. 

Yes you do. 
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:41 am

I didn't want everyone else to feel left out.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by NOT MONGO Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:42 pm

Irony is strong. Im thousands of miles from drugs in the Yucatin Peninsula (sp???) in a country infamous for drugs. Ive been chugging alcohol non stop my anxiety is through the roof. At least its beautiful here.... Had to pay for wifi- what retard policy is this? Oh and theres lots of sea weed. Fuck that noise- chilling at the bar in the pool.

Enjoy your week everyone!!
NOT MONGO
NOT MONGO
Kult Sergeant

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by NOT MONGO Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:37 am

New development: roommate found some sketchy looking mexibro walking on the beach selling all types of shit (sunglasses, weed, blow). Mate got some tree. I wasnt there at the time, gonna look for him tomorrow see if he has other shit. Would definitely make this wedding more fun. You can only lay out in the sun, swim in the pcean/pool for so long. Im also drunk like 24/7 which makes me susceptable to wanting "other things."

Will report back if not then well
NOT MONGO
NOT MONGO
Kult Sergeant

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:11 am

Good luck. I was always given a job at a wedding so that I wouldn't do that.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by NOT MONGO Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:52 am

Im best man so... Lol. Of course ill be sober during the ceremony
NOT MONGO
NOT MONGO
Kult Sergeant

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Toothbrush Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:22 am

Gat-Rot on Saturday
Blacklisted on Sunday
Shai Hulud on the 23rd
And I might buy a car soon.
Toothbrush
Toothbrush
Will Fucking Kill You

Space Vessel
Craft ID: The Wonder Junkie
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:52 pm

I found out recently that I get about a week of paid Holiday during Christmas time. I think I'lll pony up mad bucks and go to SD for a few days. Kind of not looking to spending so many days with family so hopefully I'll have enough stuff to do or decide on getting a motel room if they're cheap enough.

P.S. Gare, gray on white is better than white on white. Could you you make the contrast greater though?
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:30 am

Yeah, but its the same color as the text on grey, so I can't make it dark.

however, you can press the switch editor mode button at the top of the text entry box and all the text will be black!
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:20 pm

Freelancer wrote:Yeah, but its the same color as the text on grey, so I can't make it dark.

however, you can press the switch editor mode button at the top of the text entry box and all the text will be black!

WHOA WHERE DID THAT BUTTON COME FROM?

Thanks!
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:08 am

I don't know.

I notice a few changes; the site must have updated some things.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:47 am

well that's kind of cool 

looking forward to: Palms tomorrow with Saevio
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:06 am

I'm going to the beach. Should be fun.

Hope your thing is.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:48 am

Beach does sound fun, I hope many enjoyable hijinks take place! 

(Take booze)
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:49 am

Had some cocofizz earlier this week. Looking forward to getting more at some point!
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down