Deftones Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy shit...this things still around (reincarnated)?

4 posters

Go down

Holy shit...this things still around (reincarnated)? Empty Holy shit...this things still around (reincarnated)?

Post by whitey_hendrix Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:13 pm

So aye, I was like bored and listening to the deftones, getting all back in the day and shit and I was like 'I wonder if that board with all the roses and shit is still kicking about?' and so it is in a way.

Hello again. Was pink trailer trash in the old old one.

Nostalgialicious.
whitey_hendrix
whitey_hendrix
Limp Wristed Nancy

Back to top Go down

Holy shit...this things still around (reincarnated)? Empty Re: Holy shit...this things still around (reincarnated)?

Post by Garrett Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:06 pm

Welcome back, Gavin.

Garrett here, and I'm very important, but in case you don't remember, I was Now Im Nothing and THRILLHO.

This board isn't much, but it's the only board we have at the moment. There is also the facebook group and Brian is making a reddit for us, I guess. The community lives on, in spite of itself.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Craft ID: MU Delphic
Type: Mercenary
Shields:
Holy shit...this things still around (reincarnated)? Left_bar_bleue100/100Holy shit...this things still around (reincarnated)? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Holy shit...this things still around (reincarnated)? Empty Re: Holy shit...this things still around (reincarnated)?

Post by Soylent Brown Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:12 pm

In spight of all the virgins geting layed
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Type: Science
Shields:
Holy shit...this things still around (reincarnated)? Left_bar_bleue100/100Holy shit...this things still around (reincarnated)? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by whitey_hendrix Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:39 pm

The Writer wrote:Welcome back, Gavin.

Garrett here, and I'm very important, but in case you don't remember, I was Now Im Nothing and THRILLHO.

This board isn't much, but it's the only board we have at the mom. There is also the myspace group and Brian is making a reddit for us, I guess. The community lives on, in spite of itself.

yeah I remember ya. We shared a strange superficial resembelence in our day.

Aye, the remenants. Its a bit post-apocaca like that. Or caca. Or post-office.

Whatever.

Anyway, Its cool and suprising that it's survived at all. Doing better than Friendster nonetheless.
whitey_hendrix
whitey_hendrix
Limp Wristed Nancy

Back to top Go down

Post by whitey_hendrix Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:40 pm

Soylent Brown wrote:In spite of all the virgins getting laid

Their luck could'nt hold out forever.
whitey_hendrix
whitey_hendrix
Limp Wristed Nancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:02 pm

It's post post cereal.

I shall eat honey bunches of otes no more forever.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Craft ID: MU Delphic
Type: Mercenary
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vezmus Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:53 am

ah yes PTT, fan of random absurd humor

to paraphrase: "don't sweat the nirvana board. that place is crazy"

Vezmus
Bicurous

Space Vessel
Craft ID: The Ghost Turd
Type: Military
Shields:

https://deftones.forumotion.com/profile?mode=editprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down