Deftones Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so, today I was told I'm a bad person

+3
Soylent Brown
NOT MONGO
chingon
7 posters

Go down

so, today I was told I'm a bad person Empty so, today I was told I'm a bad person

Post by chingon Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:19 pm

Just because I dont love animals. WTF?!?! I'm not an animal lover by any means, but I sure as hell dont want to see them hurt or abused. Some coworkers and I were all talking and the topic got around to pets somehow. When I said I dont have any pets nor do I want any, this chick got all upset and said she always thought I was a bad person.

Oh well. Guess I'll scratch her off my to do list. Laughing
chingon
chingon
Snidely Creeper

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Golden Hind
Type: Mercenary
Shields:
so, today I was told I'm a bad person Left_bar_bleue100/100so, today I was told I'm a bad person Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

so, today I was told I'm a bad person Empty Re: so, today I was told I'm a bad person

Post by NOT MONGO Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:47 pm

do you have any mirrors in your home? im sure you were already scratched off hers.. lol

NOT MONGO
NOT MONGO
Kult Sergeant

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Blade Runner
Shields:
so, today I was told I'm a bad person Left_bar_bleue100/100so, today I was told I'm a bad person Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

so, today I was told I'm a bad person Empty Re: so, today I was told I'm a bad person

Post by Soylent Brown Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:03 am

I'm taking a Literature class on animal theory. It makes me a bit uncomfortable.

Tell her you don't believe in slavery.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Type: Science
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by uhoh Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:21 pm

NOT MONGO wrote:do you have any mirrors in your home? im sure you were already scratched off hers.. lol

buurn.

If it makes you feel any better I don't know this chick and can say w/o doubt that she's a Judgmental person.
Does this make me judgmental? D:
uhoh
uhoh
Goat Sucker

Space Vessel
Craft ID: uhoh and stuff
Type: Civilian
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:59 pm

Joe, you are a horrible person.

you wanted to shoot me not long ago!
Jesse
Jesse
Bill Murray

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Roland Thoundercloud
Shields:

http://www.Twitter.com/Huxington

Back to top Go down

Post by chingon Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:50 pm

Jesse wrote:Joe, you are a horrible person.

you wanted to shoot me not long ago!

BWAHAHAHAHA! I rememeber that. If it makes you feel any better I dont think I want to shoot you any more.

I dont think.
chingon
chingon
Snidely Creeper

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by chingon Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:52 pm

ale wrote:I'm taking a Literature class on animal theory. It makes me a bit uncomfortable.

Tell her you don't believe in slavery.

Yeah, I'll use the Anthony Fremont school of thought on her!
chingon
chingon
Snidely Creeper

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:38 pm

I think he's in my class, actually.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robo-Pussy Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:47 am

YOU DON'T WANT A PET?! YOU'RE THE DEVIL! THE DEVVVVVVVVVIL!

Robo-Pussy
Bicurous

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:42 pm

oh oh! tell her the commodification of bodies precedes that of racism, slavery and female objectification and has its roots in the domestication and consumption of animals.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robo-Pussy Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:14 pm

Then call her a slut.

Robo-Pussy
Bicurous

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:32 pm

yeah!
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by chingon Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:07 pm

YEAH!
chingon
chingon
Snidely Creeper

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:15 pm

so, today I was told I'm a bad person W1fBe
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Craft ID: MU Delphic
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down