Deftones Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I want to beat up all South Koreans! Bunch of mentally handicapped retards!"

2 posters

Go down

"I want to beat up all South Koreans! Bunch of mentally handicapped retards!"  Empty "I want to beat up all South Koreans! Bunch of mentally handicapped retards!"

Post by RonSwanson AKA DukeSilver Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:01 pm

"I am sincerely sorry for the people of South Korea, for the players, but equally for the Swiss delegation and Swiss football in general. It’s clear that I’m accepting the consequences. After the disappointing result and the reaction from Korea that followed, I made a huge error." -Michel Morganella, Swiss soccer player response after losing to South Korea 2-1

"I want to beat up all South Koreans! Bunch of mentally handicapped retards!"  600

Wow, it's obvious technology is making people dumber and not smarter. He deserved to be expelled from the Olympics.
RonSwanson AKA DukeSilver
Gay For Pay

Back to top Go down

"I want to beat up all South Koreans! Bunch of mentally handicapped retards!"  Empty Re: "I want to beat up all South Koreans! Bunch of mentally handicapped retards!"

Post by Soylent Brown Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:06 pm

what happened?
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Type: Science
Shields:
"I want to beat up all South Koreans! Bunch of mentally handicapped retards!"  Left_bar_bleue100/100"I want to beat up all South Koreans! Bunch of mentally handicapped retards!"  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

"I want to beat up all South Koreans! Bunch of mentally handicapped retards!"  Empty Re: "I want to beat up all South Koreans! Bunch of mentally handicapped retards!"

Post by RonSwanson AKA DukeSilver Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:10 am

Another racist twitter rant from an athlete.

What a disgrace and sorry excuse for an Olympic athlete.

Shame on him and those like him!
Gay For Pay

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:19 am

I consider them athletes only, even though, I guess because they're representing a country and participating in the games (which I understand have guidelines on behavior, etc) they have to keep themselves in check. I figure they're not all great people and I don't want to fool myself into thinking they are. But Jesus, didn't he hear about the last Olympian tweet? If he lost to retards I'd be more ashamed than angry if I were him.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:
"I want to beat up all South Koreans! Bunch of mentally handicapped retards!"  Left_bar_bleue100/100"I want to beat up all South Koreans! Bunch of mentally handicapped retards!"  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by RonSwanson AKA DukeSilver Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:20 am

Social media is the downfall of mankind....
Gay For Pay

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:25 am

idiots are the downfall of mankind.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by RonSwanson AKA DukeSilver Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:26 am

Idiots have been around for ages but mankind has survived them. Social media on the other hand is a different breed. It makes people stupid to the point of no return.
Gay For Pay

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:28 am

so you're saying mankind will not survive because of social media?
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by RonSwanson AKA DukeSilver Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:29 am

Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying.
Gay For Pay

Back to top Go down

Post by RonSwanson AKA DukeSilver Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:32 am

Social media causes people to say things they normally wouldn't say in public. But they seem to feel safe to say such things behind a computer screen. Only to expose the reality of their own hearts. Dark and twisted.
Gay For Pay

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:10 am

if they're already dark and twisted individuals I don't see how that's *the* downfall. They were that way before social media.

Not sure why I'm going along with this. I don't believe in the downfall of mankind.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by RonSwanson AKA DukeSilver Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:20 am

The difference between dark and twisted people before and after social media is the fact that people expose their dark and twisted mind through social media. Before social media people were afraid to say such things in public, or around friends and family. Sure, there were a few nutcases who spoke out before social media, but now we see the "normal" people expose their true hearts through this social media. It only causes anger and hostility towards mankind.
Gay For Pay

Back to top Go down

Post by RonSwanson AKA DukeSilver Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:21 am

Can you change your display picture? It's making me angry and hostile. Thank you. Smile
Gay For Pay

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:45 pm

of course not
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by RonSwanson AKA DukeSilver Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:43 pm

"I want to beat up all South Koreans! Bunch of mentally handicapped retards!"  7687463366_ecba6cb6f7
Gay For Pay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum