Deftones Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

someone help me set up a second monitor

3 posters

Go down

someone help me set up a second monitor Empty someone help me set up a second monitor

Post by Garrett Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:59 pm

I have acquired a 15 inch lcd, and while that's no larger than the display on my laptop (meaning it's kinda useless as an external display), it would be pretty awesome as part of a dualview setup.

my laptop has the vga port so that I can use it as an external monitor, but I can only get it to display the same things on both screens. googling indicates I might need to buy something. I have an "expresscard 34 expansion slot," but I don't know if that's involved.

my computer is a dell inspiron 1300.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Craft ID: MU Delphic
Type: Mercenary
Shields:
someone help me set up a second monitor Left_bar_bleue100/100someone help me set up a second monitor Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

someone help me set up a second monitor Empty Re: someone help me set up a second monitor

Post by Garrett Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:52 pm

dicks
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:
someone help me set up a second monitor Left_bar_bleue100/100someone help me set up a second monitor Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

someone help me set up a second monitor Empty Re: someone help me set up a second monitor

Post by Soylent Brown Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:17 pm

I usually ask you for techy information
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Type: Science
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:47 pm

and I google them.

I think I need a videocard that supports dualview, which I must not have.

don't know that you can switch the videocard on this laptop. I was just wondering if anyone else had any experience with it.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by gnarkiller Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:06 am

You need a video card that will do two separate monitors. Is your pron addiction that bad you need to watch it on two screens
gnarkiller
gnarkiller
Fake Muscles

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:09 am

I'm going to rape you.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by gnarkiller Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:13 am

Promise?
gnarkiller
gnarkiller
Fake Muscles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum