Deftones Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

awwwww deftones discussion how cute

5 posters

Go down

awwwww deftones discussion how cute Empty awwwww deftones discussion how cute

Post by Chevy Chase Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:50 am

Shouldn't this forum be on top and everyone just posts in here anyways and stupid kids complain about how we're not talking about deftones.
Chevy Chase
Chevy Chase
Ginormous Deftones Fan

Back to top Go down

awwwww deftones discussion how cute Empty Re: awwwww deftones discussion how cute

Post by Garrett Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:02 am

yes

however, this isn't the old board. as much of a facsimile as it is, I want it to be intuitive to what we really do. there are no new kids showing up to praise the deftones or ask why they never come to some asshole city in nowheresville. If anyone ever signs up here that isn't someone we already know, I'll be shocked.

I debated even having a section dedicated to the deftones, since it was not likely to get much use, but I went for it because I wanted the boards to look a bit thicker.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Craft ID: MU Delphic
Type: Mercenary
Shields:
awwwww deftones discussion how cute Left_bar_bleue100/100awwwww deftones discussion how cute Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

awwwww deftones discussion how cute Empty Re: awwwww deftones discussion how cute

Post by Chevy Chase Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:18 am

so I googled "deftones discussion" and this board was the first link. The same with "deftones writer's forum". Maybe if you changed one of the forums to "deftones message board" it would show up on google under sharing lungs or something. That pic of the boards.deftones error page is funny and explains this place pretty quickly. Maybe maybe maybe some new kids will come by.
Chevy Chase
Chevy Chase
Ginormous Deftones Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chevy Chase Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:18 am

and then we can fuck with them
Chevy Chase
Chevy Chase
Ginormous Deftones Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:19 pm

Chevy Chase wrote:Shouldn't this forum be on top and everyone just posts in here anyways and stupid kids complain about how we're not talking about deftones.
Changing it was probably their step in getting rid of us.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Type: Science
Shields:
awwwww deftones discussion how cute Left_bar_bleue100/100awwwww deftones discussion how cute Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:10 pm

I just updated the metatag information for the boards, so once google bot comes by again, we should start to appear under more deftones related searches.

I'm pretty sure that google can prioritize based on websites you visit though, so any of us finding this board at the top can be deceptive.

still, there aren't that many deftones boards around to compete with.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:17 pm

It's here! it'shereit'shereit'shere!
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:07 pm

google ranks websites based on how many links there are to that website floating around on the internet, so uh, it might not hurt if you casually linked to the website now and then.

if you want us to get random traffic. I think it'd be neat, but it doesn't matter too much.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by uhoh Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:55 pm

I adore the broken board on the top of the page. Very nice toch.
uhoh
uhoh
Goat Sucker

Space Vessel
Craft ID: uhoh and stuff
Type: Civilian
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:35 am

google bot is here a lot.

I wonder what that means.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesanic Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:48 am

Don't know why you'd need a Deftones message board when you have Sharinglungs but oh well.

Vesanic
Limp Wristed Nancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:55 pm

most of us were banned from that there place.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesanic Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:01 pm

Haha, for real ?

Vesanic
Limp Wristed Nancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:15 pm

yes.

that and we're nichey as fuck.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down