Deftones Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apparently I'm Sub-Saharan African and Eastern European.

+6
Vadim
chiaro
Soylent Brown
Garrett
chingon
karausu
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Apparently  I'm Sub-Saharan African and Eastern European. Empty Apparently I'm Sub-Saharan African and Eastern European.

Post by karausu Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:10 pm

I took one of those DNA tests last year and received my results last month which stated the above: Sub-Saharan African and Eastern European. Nothing too surprising, my great-grandmother was rumored to have been an African-American after all.

Do you think I would be able to qualify for The United Negro College Fund?

karausu
Forever Trollin'

Back to top Go down

Apparently  I'm Sub-Saharan African and Eastern European. Empty Re: Apparently I'm Sub-Saharan African and Eastern European.

Post by chingon Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:11 pm

I always thought you looked Armenian.

I wonder what that test would say about me. hmm.
chingon
chingon
Snidely Creeper

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Golden Hind
Type: Mercenary
Shields:
Apparently  I'm Sub-Saharan African and Eastern European. Left_bar_bleue100/100Apparently  I'm Sub-Saharan African and Eastern European. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Apparently  I'm Sub-Saharan African and Eastern European. Empty Re: Apparently I'm Sub-Saharan African and Eastern European.

Post by Garrett Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:13 pm

white people don't get to have ethnicity.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Craft ID: MU Delphic
Shields:
Apparently  I'm Sub-Saharan African and Eastern European. Left_bar_bleue100/100Apparently  I'm Sub-Saharan African and Eastern European. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by chingon Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:13 pm

You might be interested in this

http://www.avert.org/africa-hiv-aids-statistics.htm
chingon
chingon
Snidely Creeper

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by karausu Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:16 pm

LOL, my mother only carries the mtdna, i'm less than 3% which is pretty much on par with most people of hispanic/latin american decent after the introduction of african peoples i.e. post-columbus.

karausu
Forever Trollin'

Back to top Go down

Post by karausu Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:18 pm

chingon wrote:I always thought you looked Armenian.

I've been told that before, and I took it as an insult considering the bad-rep the armos in glendale have.

karausu
Forever Trollin'

Back to top Go down

Post by chingon Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:20 pm

I still trip out how Armenian chicks usually fall into 1 of 2 categories: Super freakin hot or butt fucking ugly. Theres just no middle ground there.
chingon
chingon
Snidely Creeper

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by karausu Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:25 pm

True, but they all fall into the same category of: Give me your fucking money, buy me a house and a nice Mercedes and eat hummus out of my moms ass. The last part might not be true, but the majority of that is.

karausu
Forever Trollin'

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:29 pm

I'm really surprised to be dating a white chick.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by chingon Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:30 pm

Holy shit! Haha yeah that was pretty much spot on. I've only dated 1 Armenian chick though. She was actually half Greek. Totally fits 2 out of the 3 of those characterizations. Not saying which 2, though!
chingon
chingon
Snidely Creeper

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by karausu Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:36 pm

now im nothing wrote:I'm really surprised to be dating a white chick.

Why's that?

karausu
Forever Trollin'

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:43 pm

non-white girls seem to have the things I prefer more often.

and the one white girl I dated before this was terrible.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:13 am

You can't pretend you're not a beaner, dude.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Type: Science
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by karausu Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:19 am

Definitely. There's not getting away from that.

karausu
Forever Trollin'

Back to top Go down

Post by chingon Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:21 am

chingon
chingon
Snidely Creeper

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by chiaro Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:25 am

karausu wrote:I took one of those DNA tests last year and received my results last month which stated the above: Sub-Saharan African and Eastern European. Nothing too surprising, my great-grandmother was rumored to have been an African-American after all.

always knew you were a nigz

lol!

chiaro
scuro

Back to top Go down

Post by karausu Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:12 pm

chiaro wrote:
karausu wrote:I took one of those DNA tests last year and received my results last month which stated the above: Sub-Saharan African and Eastern European. Nothing too surprising, my great-grandmother was rumored to have been an African-American after all.

always knew you were a nigz

lol!

Your mum said the same thing.

elephant affraid

karausu
Forever Trollin'

Back to top Go down

Post by Vadim Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:09 pm

I'm sure it's a mistake. They must have picked up some of that 'eastern european DNA' I pumped into you last month..
Vadim
Vadim
Assministrator

Back to top Go down

Post by karausu Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:53 am

Apparently  I'm Sub-Saharan African and Eastern European. 162346omfg_homeless_guy_pissing_cheetah_tits

karausu
Forever Trollin'

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzman Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:54 am

That dude on his knees is takin' it like a man.

I'd probably punch that dude in the winkle dinkle.
Ozzman
Ozzman
Just Don't Give a Fuck

Back to top Go down

Post by NOT MONGO Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:34 am

what the fark
NOT MONGO
NOT MONGO
Kult Sergeant

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Blade Runner
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by winterborne1 Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:24 pm

karausu wrote:
chingon wrote:I always thought you looked Armenian.

I've been told that before, and I took it as an insult considering the bad-rep the armos in glendale have.

you live in glendale? fuck im like 2 minutes away from you in los feliz
winterborne1
winterborne1
Rodz & Kulture

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Interstella 5555
Type: Merchant
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by winterborne1 Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:24 pm

Ozzman wrote:That dude on his knees is takin' it like a man.

I'd probably punch that dude in the winkle dinkle.

i think he's takin it like a woman
winterborne1
winterborne1
Rodz & Kulture

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitey Bulger Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:14 pm

How is LA? I know people whove been and they said its a shithole like many places in massachusetts/new england

Whitey Bulger
European Nigger

Back to top Go down

Post by winterborne1 Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:41 pm

LA is too big to be generalized like that. There are some shitty places to be and there are some excellent places to be.

The best thing about LA is that it really has everything. You could surf, snowboard and get shot all in the same day.

On any given day you could also:
Go to a concert
Attend a movie screening in Hollywood
See a taping of Conan
Go skydiving
Get drunk at some celebrity hot spot bar or club
See the Lakers, Clippers, Dodgers, Angels, Galaxy, Kings, Ducks, Chivas, and soon the Chargers and Royals
See a more unconventional sporting event like horse racing, Formula Drift, or the Grand Prix in Long Beach
See UCLA fans and USC fans get into fights with each other at In-N-Out
Get stuck in traffic
Smoke marijuana legally
Hang out with freaks at Venice Beach
Enjoy excellent weather in December
Go to the Art Walk downtown and get plastered
Eat pretty much anything you want, from any country
Eat pretty much anything you want, from any country, from a TRUCK
Drive to Vegas, which is 3 hours away
Fly to Vegas which is about 50 bucks round trip and takes just a few minutes
Go to a rave
Go to a Broadway show
Witness a drug deal in public
Get hit on by cougars in Beverly Hills
Get hit on by men in West Hollywood
Get rejected by lesbians in Long Beach
Get invited to an awards show
Go to Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, Six Flags Magic Mountain or Universal Studios
Go hiking at Topanga Canyon and end up with a great view of Malibu

Last edited by winterborne1 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:01 pm; edited 13 times in total
winterborne1
winterborne1
Rodz & Kulture

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by winterborne1 Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:47 pm

I'll definitely say that anyone who comes here and doesn't have fun, had a shitty tour guide or not enough enthusiasm to go out and seek a good time.
winterborne1
winterborne1
Rodz & Kulture

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitey Bulger Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:11 pm

Sounds good. But I guess I was leaning toward cleanliness also

Whitey Bulger
European Nigger

Back to top Go down

Post by winterborne1 Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:20 pm

Depends on where you go. Most places I go to are pretty clean. LA has changed a lot in the last 20 years.
winterborne1
winterborne1
Rodz & Kulture

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitey Bulger Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:34 pm

Eventually im gonna go to LA and when I do ill meet up with you folks and buy some drinks. Id love to dive into the party scene there. Must be wild and there must be some tough places to get into

Whitey Bulger
European Nigger

Back to top Go down

Post by winterborne1 Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:35 pm

You know how to reach me, when you do.
winterborne1
winterborne1
Rodz & Kulture

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitey Bulger Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:56 pm

Word. I plan on bringing a shitload of cash. I havent traveled as much as I want to and id want to go nuts and do everything there is to do.

Whitey Bulger
European Nigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:37 pm

note to self: rob mike when he's in LA.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by NOT MONGO Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:52 pm

lol

id like to go to comic con one year. if chris nolan wasnt so airtight with his movies, im pretty sure the dark knight rises would have a huge presence at this years comic con- and so i would have most definitely bought tickets..
NOT MONGO
NOT MONGO
Kult Sergeant

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:56 pm

well, no one else is going this year from what I gather.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by NOT MONGO Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:59 pm

oh
NOT MONGO
NOT MONGO
Kult Sergeant

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:54 pm

I'd be a bit surprised if Chris isn't going this year. Besides him I don't know who's likely to be attending.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:48 pm

tickets sold out too fast.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:51 am

It's my understanding they didn't sell out as fast because of all the server errors they were having. I wasn't gonna wait in line for so long to spend my monies. Also, I can't afford it anymore.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:01 am

well, my sister said that as soon as they did become available online, they sold out the same day.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:13 am

oic

was she planning on going?
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:57 am

she was considering it. some of her friends wanted to go too, so it would have been a group thing.

as for me, I never had the money.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitey Bulger Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:22 am

How much is it to go everyday?

Whitey Bulger
European Nigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:47 pm

the 4 day pass was $100.

if you bought day specific tickets, it was like:

thurs - $25
friday - $30
sat - $40
sun - $15

maybe the numbers were a little different, I don't really remember, but it was something like that.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:50 pm

the 4 day pass was the best deal simply because you only had to wait in the ticket line once.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:02 pm

Definitely.

Going to Comic-Con is something I love but not enough to put too much effort into it.
It was easy because I had expendable income, lived close by and getting tickets wasn't too much of a hassle.
Maybe we'll try again some other year.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:21 pm

next time I'm well off and we can get a bigger group together, we should.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:57 pm

Definitely!

Have you ever gone to Wondercon or considered it?
I wasn't very interested in going, maybe because I'm new to the area? Anyway, if it seems fun enough maybe we could go next year.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:16 pm

I've looked at wondercon, and it seems like its slowly becoming more entertainment focused like sdcc, but it's still primarily about comicbooks, which aren't my forte.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:25 pm

Well I spoke to Chad about it and he's definitely interested in going.
I'm not big into Comic Books either and neither is he, but there seems to be other stuff that might be worth checking out. At least that's what explains his enthusiasm.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:17 am

well, it's about a year away now.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum