Deftones Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There hasn't been a new post in over a month..

+2
chris_halo
Toothbrush
6 posters

Go down

There hasn't been a new post in over a month.. Empty There hasn't been a new post in over a month..

Post by Toothbrush Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:20 am

I'm getting worried, guys. Is everyone okay?
Toothbrush
Toothbrush
Will Fucking Kill You

Space Vessel
Craft ID: The Wonder Junkie
Type: Science
Shields:
There hasn't been a new post in over a month.. Left_bar_bleue100/100There hasn't been a new post in over a month.. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

There hasn't been a new post in over a month.. Empty Re: There hasn't been a new post in over a month..

Post by chris_halo Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:14 am

nobody in here but us chickens
chris_halo
chris_halo
Bicurous

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Swordfish II
Type: Mercenary
Shields:
There hasn't been a new post in over a month.. Left_bar_bleue100/100There hasn't been a new post in over a month.. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://mendedpoetry.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

There hasn't been a new post in over a month.. Empty Re: There hasn't been a new post in over a month..

Post by Toothbrush Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:49 pm

So, what do you want to talk about?
Toothbrush
Toothbrush
Will Fucking Kill You

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by chris_halo Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:44 am

...um..

bawk bawk
chris_halo
chris_halo
Bicurous

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Toothbrush Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:28 pm

I don't understand.
Toothbrush
Toothbrush
Will Fucking Kill You

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Toothbrush Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:28 pm

I don't speak chicken unfortunately.
Toothbrush
Toothbrush
Will Fucking Kill You

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Toothbrush Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:31 pm

lol jk Bawk bawk bawk. Bawk bawk.
Toothbrush
Toothbrush
Will Fucking Kill You

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by chris_halo Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:39 pm

BAWK!?

you didn't just go there did you?
chris_halo
chris_halo
Bicurous

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Toothbrush Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:18 pm

Now we're clucking.
Toothbrush
Toothbrush
Will Fucking Kill You

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by uhoh Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:47 am

This thread made me hungry. Also, I tried chicken wings from a new pizza place near me and they were breaded. That's like the 5th or 6th place I've gotten wings from in town that were breaded. I hate that shit.
uhoh
uhoh
Goat Sucker

Space Vessel
Craft ID: uhoh and stuff
Type: Civilian
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Toothbrush Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:32 pm

I just ate some Chik'n Nuggets. My niece always has to tell me how much they stink. I tell her she stinks. bawk bawk
Toothbrush
Toothbrush
Will Fucking Kill You

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by chris_halo Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:43 pm

i got chinese the other day

loves me some general tso chicken
chris_halo
chris_halo
Bicurous

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vezmus Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:38 am

Gobble gobble.

Sorry, wrong thread. I'll show myself out.

Vezmus
Bicurous

Space Vessel
Craft ID: The Ghost Turd
Type: Military
Shields:

https://deftones.forumotion.com/profile?mode=editprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:00 am

Hi all!

The Facebook group gets more traffic and still not even close to our once.

What have you Marcie Darcys been up to?
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by chris_halo Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:45 am

i got glasses

...that's about it
chris_halo
chris_halo
Bicurous

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Toothbrush Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:15 pm

I'm back home in Tucson and started working in a new school. It's a change for sure. The culture at this school is so different. I miss my old school so much. Sad
Toothbrush
Toothbrush
Will Fucking Kill You

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:56 pm

I'm settled into Valley Center, just living in a trailer at a campground with my 19 year old wife until I find work.

This board isn't the hot place I'd hoped it would be, but you can't hold onto the past forever. I'm a much different person than I was when the deftones board was my primary outlet for airing my personal business and discussing pop culture.

Nevertheless, I'll leave it up forever, because it doesn't cost me a penny to do so. It's a monument to a different time in my life, before social networking and sites like reddit made bulletin boards pretty much irrelevant. With a few exceptions, I like anyone from that period and consider them a friend, because there's a nostalgic sense of community. I just don't have much to say to them anymore.

Remember that time we did a thing? I used to.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Craft ID: MU Delphic
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by chris_halo Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:30 am

miss you garrett

i'm only friends with mike on fb

don't do the riddit thing.. i don't care enough

i check this place every night just in case someone posts.. maybe i'm just old school (and have nothing to do) but i miss the message board experience.. the deftones board - those were the days

regardless i wish you (and everyone else) the best
chris_halo
chris_halo
Bicurous

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vezmus Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:28 pm

Reddit is just massive. The cream floats to the top.

Vezmus
Bicurous

Space Vessel
Craft ID: The Ghost Turd
Type: Military
Shields:

https://deftones.forumotion.com/profile?mode=editprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down