Deftones Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anyone going to comic con this year?

5 posters

Go down

Is anyone going to comic con this year? Empty Is anyone going to comic con this year?

Post by never Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:48 am

I'm going again... although I'm not entirely sure why.
never
never
Bicurous

Back to top Go down

Is anyone going to comic con this year? Empty Re: Is anyone going to comic con this year?

Post by Soylent Brown Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:07 am

I looked for it but couldn't find it. I thought it was mentioned that Garrett, Chad, and I wouldn't be able to make it this year. I think Brandy said she couldn't and then she wanted to because something was announced?? And Mike was gonna try to go?

I don't know.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Type: Science
Shields:
Is anyone going to comic con this year? Left_bar_bleue100/100Is anyone going to comic con this year? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Is anyone going to comic con this year? Empty Re: Is anyone going to comic con this year?

Post by Garrett Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:29 am

I couldn't afford tickets and a hotel.

I'll consider next year.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Craft ID: MU Delphic
Type: Mercenary
Shields:
Is anyone going to comic con this year? Left_bar_bleue100/100Is anyone going to comic con this year? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:27 am

Comic Con (next year) would be way too expensive since we'd have to travel quite a bit and timing might not be the best. We'll look into Wondercon more and probably go to that instead.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:38 am

fuck that. i hate people, and long ass lines.
Jesse
Jesse
Bill Murray

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Roland Thoundercloud
Shields:

http://www.Twitter.com/Huxington

Back to top Go down

Post by never Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:10 pm

Yeah I'm thinking of doing Anaheim next year instead.
never
never
Bicurous

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoogans Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:05 pm

I wish. Game Of Thrones & Shameless will be having panels this year. Maybe next year, if I'm lucky.
Snoogans
Snoogans
Titties and Weed

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Unidentified
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:21 pm

ale wrote:Comic Con (next year) would be way too expensive since we'd have to travel quite a bit and timing might not be the best. We'll look into Wondercon more and probably go to that instead.

does wondercon not suck? I can't tell.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Craft ID: MU Delphic
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:42 am

I have no clue.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum