THE MOVIE TOPIC TO END ALL OTHER MOVIE TOPICS

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

THE MOVIE TOPIC TO END ALL OTHER MOVIE TOPICS - Page 12 Empty Re: THE MOVIE TOPIC TO END ALL OTHER MOVIE TOPICS

Post by Snoogans on Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:32 pm

I watched ATM earlier just because I needed to see how retardedly bad it was. It exceeded my expectations of stupidity. How they got Alice Eve to be in the movie, I have no idea. Must have been some kinda punishment.
Snoogans
Snoogans
Titties and Weed

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Unidentified
Type: Mercenary
Shields:
THE MOVIE TOPIC TO END ALL OTHER MOVIE TOPICS - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100THE MOVIE TOPIC TO END ALL OTHER MOVIE TOPICS - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

THE MOVIE TOPIC TO END ALL OTHER MOVIE TOPICS - Page 12 Empty Re: THE MOVIE TOPIC TO END ALL OTHER MOVIE TOPICS

Post by Soylent Brown on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:25 am

V/H/S - I really like anthologies. The first movie was pretty good, the rest were so-so, except for one which was pretty terrible and had horrible acting. would watch again. Awesome practical fx, cgi wasn't bad either. Had a couple really cool knifey scenes.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Type: Science
Shields:
THE MOVIE TOPIC TO END ALL OTHER MOVIE TOPICS - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100THE MOVIE TOPIC TO END ALL OTHER MOVIE TOPICS - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RonSwanson AKA DukeSilver on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:51 am

THE MOVIE TOPIC TO END ALL OTHER MOVIE TOPICS - Page 12 4737
RonSwanson AKA DukeSilver
Gay For Pay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:48 pm

I saw that.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Craft ID: MU Delphic
Shields:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NOT MONGO on Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:15 pm

im interested in cloud atlas... been watching videos with the wachowskis talking about the film... if i didnt no any better id be like wow that lana mightve been hot younger... then i see what she looks like younger:

THE MOVIE TOPIC TO END ALL OTHER MOVIE TOPICS - Page 12 Larry-wachowski

then my mind = suicide...

hey she has a vag but no uterus, so no kids, so bonus????
NOT MONGO
NOT MONGO
Kult Sergeant

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Blade Runner
Shields:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NOT MONGO on Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:16 pm

ive been doing a social experiment by watching the first two twilight movies... its not going well
NOT MONGO
NOT MONGO
Kult Sergeant

Space Vessel
Shields:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett on Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:40 pm

Lana's sexual identity is all well and good, but her voice is way off. She needs something more sultry. It's distracting.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoogans on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:18 pm

Soylent Brown wrote:V/H/S - I really like anthologies. The first movie was pretty good, the rest were so-so, except for one which was pretty terrible and had horrible acting. would watch again. Awesome practical fx, cgi wasn't bad either. Had a couple really cool knifey scenes.

I really wanna see that.
Snoogans
Snoogans
Titties and Weed

Space Vessel
Shields:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RonSwanson AKA DukeSilver on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:02 pm

The Writer wrote:Lana's sexual identity is all well and good, but her voice is way off. She needs something more sultry. It's distracting.
You do realize that "Lana" is still a he no matter what right?
Gay For Pay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RonSwanson AKA DukeSilver on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:04 pm

Just because someone has a sex change doesn't mean they become the opposite sex. That's like saying, I don't like that 2+2=4 so I'm going to say 2+2=5... It just doesn't add up.
Gay For Pay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:23 pm

I think sexual identity is tied really heavily to social structures, and that if we were all a little less worried about it, we wouldn't be bothered by how people self-identify.

I don't think Ron Swanson would be against that personal liberty either.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RonSwanson AKA DukeSilver on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:59 pm

Ron Swanson realizes people have the liberty to choose their own lifestyle. But Ron Swanson also realizes that you are born a male or a female. And nothing can be done to change that. It's just common sense.
Gay For Pay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RonSwanson AKA DukeSilver on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:34 pm

What happened to the days when men were men and women were women?

THE MOVIE TOPIC TO END ALL OTHER MOVIE TOPICS - Page 12 50s-family-300x297

THE MOVIE TOPIC TO END ALL OTHER MOVIE TOPICS - Page 12 Men-of-the-50s-beer-man-woman-stove-burn-demotivational-poster-1280534379

THE MOVIE TOPIC TO END ALL OTHER MOVIE TOPICS - Page 12 The-50s-cubby-demotivational-poster-1222733245
Gay For Pay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett on Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:39 am

We're just a bunch of apes. Yeah, we can store and process information better than most animals, but we're still animals.

Lets not act like the century old rules of polite society, that were decreed by people who would generously be called retarded by our intellectual standards, are ideals we should aim for.

It's time to accept the fact that sexual organs don't determine gender or sexual identity in the brain.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RonSwanson AKA DukeSilver on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:40 am

It's illogical to believe that sexual organs don't determine gender. If that were true, then why do gays go through a sex change? Why not just be gay with what they have. But of course, they go through the sex change because they want to be identified as a gender that they are clearly not.

It's common sense. 2+2=4
Gay For Pay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by winterborne1 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:09 am

Gender identity disorder isn't the same thing as homosexuality. Being a homosexual doesn't mean you have a problem with your own gender, and an overwhelming majority of homosexuals do not have gender reassignment surgery nor have any desire for it.

Moreover, there are many cases of people who have had sex changes and proceeded to become homosexuals AFTER surgery (meaning, they were straight before the sex change, and after surgery, they never changed who they were attracted to).

Last edited by winterborne1 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
winterborne1
winterborne1
Rodz & Kulture

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Interstella 5555
Type: Merchant
Shields:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RonSwanson AKA DukeSilver on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:17 am

Agreed. But the fact stands, humans are born male or female and we are identified in that way. Nothing can change that.
Gay For Pay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:59 pm

Right now, sure, but who is to say that is or should be permanent?

The animal world is already defying that simple principle. "Clownfish are sequential hermaphrodites, meaning that they develop into males first, and when they mature, they become females. If the female clownfish is removed from the group, such as by death, one of the largest and most dominant males will become a female. The remaining males will move up a rank in the hierarchy."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphiprioninae#Reproduction
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RonSwanson AKA DukeSilver on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:18 pm

Interesting. But we are not fish.

I wonder how these little fishies taste with tartar sauce.
Gay For Pay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:22 pm

We were once. We may be again.

As it is written in the Holy Book of Kevin Costner's Waterworld; so it shall be.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RonSwanson AKA DukeSilver on Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:45 pm

You must be delusional my friend. Let's forget about the fish and enjoy a steak dinner together and talk about the things of men. Like sports, women, food, and booze.
Gay For Pay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:29 pm

I don't tend to eat big strips of meat anymore. Although the thought of having your meat in my mouth is enticing.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Robo-Pussy on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:12 pm

The Writer wrote:Right now, sure, but who is to say that is or should be permanent?

The animal world is already defying that simple principle. "Clownfish are sequential hermaphrodites, meaning that they develop into males first, and when they mature, they become females. If the female clownfish is removed from the group, such as by death, one of the largest and most dominant males will become a female. The remaining males will move up a rank in the hierarchy."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphiprioninae#Reproduction

Oh yea that is true of a few different fish species actually. Also in the womb human fetus up to a certain age (months wise) have the beginnings of both male and female sexual reproductive tubing and organs. The only reason that one set of tubing develops further and the other shrivels and withers away is because of the presence of certain hormones.

Robo-Pussy
Bicurous

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Type: Civilian
Shields:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RonSwanson AKA DukeSilver on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:54 pm

Hormones are awesome.
Gay For Pay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RonSwanson AKA DukeSilver on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:55 pm

The Writer wrote:I don't tend to eat big strips of meat anymore. Although the thought of having your meat in my mouth is enticing.

I currently have jock itch. Is that ok?
Gay For Pay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:55 pm

I don't see how that's relevant, unless you're coming on to me.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:28 pm

The Intouchables was good. I recommend it. The relationship/humor between Driss and Philippe was awesome. And Philippe's facial acting was pretty amazing. A couple secondary characters were very superficial/unnecessary and there was a loop hole of two. But it was very good.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown on Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:04 am

The Campaign is meh. Not really any very funny parts, the storyline was egh, but the pugs were fucking cute.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoogans on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:58 pm

I watched Detention yesterday. Easily the weirdest fucking movie I've ever seen. It's like Scott Pilgrim on acid mixed with pieces of Back To The Future, Donnie Darko, The Breakfast Club, and chock full of 90's and some 80's references. I think I liked it, but it could possibly be incredibly fucking stupid. I'm not sure yet.
Snoogans
Snoogans
Titties and Weed

Space Vessel
Shields:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:03 pm

This looks awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9bHTviY6KM
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Robo-Pussy on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:35 pm

Ughhh. Movies with Asian people in it are sooo 2001.

Robo-Pussy
Bicurous

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:18 pm

Oh. Well, I saw the documentary Ai Weiwei today. It was pretty interesting. He has a great outlook on seemingly everything.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse on Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:46 am

Soylent Brown wrote:The Campaign is meh. Not really any very funny parts, the storyline was egh, but the pugs were fucking cute.

ass and titties, dude!
Jesse
Jesse
Bill Murray

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Roland Thoundercloud
Shields:

View user profile http://www.Twitter.com/Huxington

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown on Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:24 am

I did like the nipple slip thing. Mostly because they didn't exploit it as much as they could have. It wasn't made an incredibly obvious bit even though it was obviously happening and the characters were aware.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown on Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:23 am

Killer Joe is so good. Definitely among my favorites this year. Go watch this. Great acting and some fairly disturbing scenes
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NOT MONGO on Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:05 am

yep i want to see that^
NOT MONGO
NOT MONGO
Kult Sergeant

Space Vessel
Shields:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Robo-Pussy on Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:40 pm

I watched J. Edgar last night... I did not expect him to be that gay. I was also shocked that he did not end up becoming the president of the United States.

Robo-Pussy
Bicurous

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NOT MONGO on Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:05 pm

j edgar sucked so bad. atrocious. they played the movie too straight as a bio... couldve been more interesting
NOT MONGO
NOT MONGO
Kult Sergeant

Space Vessel
Shields:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown on Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:59 am

Expendables 2 was pretty bad. Chuck Norris looks like a fat Ned Flanders.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Robo-Pussy on Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:21 am

I thought the first Expendables was pretty bad.

Robo-Pussy
Bicurous

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown on Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:32 am

It wasn't great but it satisfied. I wanted to see action and got it. This one didn't have as much action or violence and it had too much dialogue and cheap played out jokes.
There wasn't any sense of location. One moment they'd be in a duney desert type place, then they'd be in an airport or mine or river. It was odd how discombobulated the whole thing seemed. It's like they had a very vague idea of what the storyline would be and tried to piece it together in post production. The fucking CGI was also terrible.
And I wish Li had been in it more. he's so fucking precious.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Robo-Pussy on Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:29 am

Maybe I'll like it then... I actually thought the first one had too much action (totally serious).

Robo-Pussy
Bicurous

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NOT MONGO on Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:13 am

RIP TONY SCOTT
NOT MONGO
NOT MONGO
Kult Sergeant

Space Vessel
Shields:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by winterborne1 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:42 pm

Still trying to make time to see The Campaign, but the only movie that's on my radar currently is:

It's gonna be so badass.

I know it's being compared to The Raid: Redemption because of the plot, and fuck, I LOVED The Raid: Redemption, but I don't care, it's FUCKING JUDGE DREDD, and he's the only guy who I want to see climbing up staircases.
winterborne1
winterborne1
Rodz & Kulture

Space Vessel
Shields:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NOT MONGO on Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:05 am

i wish tarantino and rodriguez worked together again on another grindhouse double feature... i had an awesome time at the theater with those films and faux trailers..
NOT MONGO
NOT MONGO
Kult Sergeant

Space Vessel
Shields:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown on Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:12 am

The Awakening - meh.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by winterborne1 on Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:36 pm

The Expendables 2 was a shit ton better than the first one. It's like night and day. I really enjoyed the second one and really hated the first one. Looks like they figured out that the movie needed to be more of a parody and a source of nostalgia and I think they did a good job of making it fun to watch. It wasn't a perfect movie, by any means, but I'm glad it wasn't trying to be. The first movie seems like a straight-to-DVD prequel when compared to the second one.
winterborne1
winterborne1
Rodz & Kulture

Space Vessel
Shields:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by winterborne1 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:44 pm

Just saw Bronson. Tom Hardy makes a damn good brawler. Crazy when you see how skinny he was in the 90s. Kinda gives a guy like me hope. The final scene was great.

Forgot to mention I saw The Bourne Legacy some time ago. That was probably the year's biggest disappointment for me. Sure it had the same shooting style as the other Bourne films, but this one was FAR less clever. In fact, I'd say there wasn't a single intellectually stimulating idea presented in that movie. Such a shame, the other Bourne movies are all fantastic.
winterborne1
winterborne1
Rodz & Kulture

Space Vessel
Shields:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse on Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:40 am

winterborne1 wrote:Just saw Bronson. Tom Hardy makes a damn good brawler. Crazy when you see how skinny he was in the 90s. Kinda gives a guy like me hope. The final scene was great.

Forgot to mention I saw The Bourne Legacy some time ago. That was probably the year's biggest disappointment for me. Sure it had the same shooting style as the other Bourne films, but this one was FAR less clever. In fact, I'd say there wasn't a single intellectually stimulating idea presented in that movie. Such a shame, the other Bourne movies are all fantastic.

at least matt damon was in it
Jesse
Jesse
Bill Murray

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Roland Thoundercloud
Shields:

View user profile http://www.Twitter.com/Huxington

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown on Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:10 am

Premium Rush was fun but had some pacing issues. The non-linear structure didn't really add anything passed the opening scene.

Lawless was okay. It had some pretty awesome violence/gore.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum