Deftones Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE MOVIE TOPIC TO END ALL OTHER MOVIE TOPICS

+20
Vezmus
Colorado Chevy Man
bᴏy
Guero
osama
schlueter
Snoogans
donk
Garrett
Saevio
Jesse
Ozzman
never
winterborne1
Cory
Robo-Pussy
Soylent Brown
uhoh
NOT MONGO
24 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

THE MOVIE TOPIC TO END ALL OTHER MOVIE TOPICS - Page 6 Empty Re: THE MOVIE TOPIC TO END ALL OTHER MOVIE TOPICS

Post by Robo-Pussy Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:31 pm

Listen up guy... don't you be posting any shit like that about this movie in here without that spoiler thing. I rarely rarely get stoked for a movie and I loathe finding out plot details and what not before I see the film. I love being surprised. So don't make me drive to Boston and bitch slap your ass then take you out to a moderately priced lunch and apologize because I overreacted. Because I WILL DO THAT IF I HAVE TO...

Robo-Pussy
Bicurous

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Type: Civilian
Shields:
THE MOVIE TOPIC TO END ALL OTHER MOVIE TOPICS - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100THE MOVIE TOPIC TO END ALL OTHER MOVIE TOPICS - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

THE MOVIE TOPIC TO END ALL OTHER MOVIE TOPICS - Page 6 Empty Re: THE MOVIE TOPIC TO END ALL OTHER MOVIE TOPICS

Post by NOT MONGO Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:03 pm

there werent really any spoilers... its speculation... and we know most things that are speculative are bullshit..
NOT MONGO
NOT MONGO
Kult Sergeant

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Blade Runner
Type: Mercenary
Shields:
THE MOVIE TOPIC TO END ALL OTHER MOVIE TOPICS - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100THE MOVIE TOPIC TO END ALL OTHER MOVIE TOPICS - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by NOT MONGO Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:03 pm

bitch ass nurga burga!
NOT MONGO
NOT MONGO
Kult Sergeant

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Blade Runner
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robo-Pussy Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:24 pm

Nahhh I know that I just was just asking for the future. IGN speculated a couple of months ago about a major plot point in this season of Dexter and I didn't include any spoiler warning or anything. It turned out that they were totally right and I was furious because I wouldn't have figured it out on my own but once I read that article it was so obvious that they were right and it totally ruined the season plot twist for me.

Robo-Pussy
Bicurous

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by never Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:58 pm

Has anyone seen Tin Tin? I kind of want to watch that.
never
never
Bicurous

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:12 am

Yeah, we just did. It was alright. The graphics were pretty cool, the 3D did nothing for it, though.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Type: Science
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by never Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:27 pm

Yeah I saw it this weekend too. Kind of meh. I probably would have enjoyed it more had I not seen it in 3D.

I also saw Young Adult, which was cool in a Charlize Theron hot mess sort of way. I don't think they really gave Patton Oswalt enough opportunity to be awesome though.
never
never
Bicurous

Back to top Go down

Post by never Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:08 pm

So I saw the American version of Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I need to rewatch the Swedish version because I haven't seen it in a while, but my first impression of the American version was that it was a better paced movie all around.
never
never
Bicurous

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:16 pm

I liked the pacing for the swedish version better. I think.

Saw Tailor Tinker Soldier Spy.
I could tell it was a good movie, but I kind of didn't care about it.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robo-Pussy Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:16 am

That's how I feel about Tailor Tinker Soldier Spy with out having seen it. I'm sure it's good. I'm also sure I don't care.

I saw Red Riding Hood last night. I knew it would be horrible and it was even worse than I thought. So vapid. Maybe the worst acting I've ever seen.

Robo-Pussy
Bicurous

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoogans Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:49 am

Saw the American version of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo last night. Like Chris, I also feel the need to rewatch the Swedish version, but at this point in time I think I like the American one better. Also one of the best opening credits sequences I've ever seen.

I also watched the new Conan the other day. Never seen the original. All that mattered to me was that Jason Momoa was shirtless in 98% of his scenes, so for me it was a spectacular movie!

Last edited by Snoogans on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Snoogans
Snoogans
Titties and Weed

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Unidentified
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:43 am

Watched The Wave (Die Welle). Holy crap that was awesome.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:48 am

Went to see Beauty and the Beast today with my girlfriend and her nieces.

The animation didn't hold up, and i didn't remember the triplets being so busty, either.

3D was decent.

7 out of 10.
Jesse
Jesse
Bill Murray

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Roland Thoundercloud
Shields:

http://www.Twitter.com/Huxington

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:08 am

I watched Carnage last night. Was very good.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by winterborne1 Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:15 pm

Apollo 18 was embarrassingly bad. I feel dumber having watched it.
winterborne1
winterborne1
Rodz & Kulture

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Interstella 5555
Type: Merchant
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoogans Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:31 pm

Watched American Movie the other day. Mike Schank is my new personal hero.

Watched Hesher last night. What a strange, cool movie that was.
Snoogans
Snoogans
Titties and Weed

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:49 pm

Watched Tinker Tailor on friday.

Oldman was everything i expected and much, much, more. Just not sure why none of you mentioned that Tom Hardy or Benedict Cumberbatch were in the flick.

Strong preformances from all three. 8/10 (Pacing was god awful the first 30-45 minutes)

Jesse
Jesse
Bill Murray

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:31 am

I don't know who those are.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoogans Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:38 am

I know Tom Hardy. He's in Inception & he's Bane in the new Batman. But I assume the only reason anyone would know who this Benedict Cumberbatch dude is would be because of his stupid name.
Snoogans
Snoogans
Titties and Weed

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:25 am

Benedict Cumberbatch

Tom Hardy
Jesse
Jesse
Bill Murray

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by winterborne1 Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:49 pm

Watched the American version of Dragon Tattoo last night. I liked it better than the Swedish version. I thought it had better performances, better pacing, seemed much more polished and also seemed to have much more detail than the Swedish version. I still enjoy the Swedish version but it's been rendered completely obsolete. Rooney Mara was an incredible Lisbeth, and I really thought Noomi's Lisbeth wouldn't be beat. I was wrong about that one. Fincher knows best.
winterborne1
winterborne1
Rodz & Kulture

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guero Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:40 am

Casa de Mi Padre will be the funniest movie in years!

THE MOVIE TOPIC TO END ALL OTHER MOVIE TOPICS - Page 6 Casa-De-Mi-Padre
Guero
Guero
Bicurous

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:51 pm

I don't know but I'd like to see it.

I think we're going to watch Shame tonight. Has anyone seen that one yet? DSoes the dude really have a HUGE dick?
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guero Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:55 pm

Will Ferrell looks like a young Vicente Fernandez without the stach. Haha
Guero
Guero
Bicurous

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:30 am

Shame was pretty boring.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guero Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:39 am

...what a shame...
Guero
Guero
Bicurous

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoogans Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:01 am

Was he packing though?
Snoogans
Snoogans
Titties and Weed

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guero Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:11 am

thats what cheese said...
Guero
Guero
Bicurous

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:46 pm

Snoogans wrote:Was he packing though?
ridiculously so
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoogans Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:23 pm

Then even if it's boring I'll have to check it out. When it's on tv, for free, that is.
Snoogans
Snoogans
Titties and Weed

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:31 pm

would uncensored dick be on tv? might be able to netflix it at some point. or find a .gif of him peeing.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoogans Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:24 am

Yeah, the pay channels will show cock. OZ was pretty much dicks all day, haha. There's totally a nudity double standard, men are brave while women are expected. But that's another topic, haha.
Snoogans
Snoogans
Titties and Weed

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:12 am

oh god, yes. I love that comment.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robo-Pussy Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:37 pm

I'm pretty sure there were no dicks in OZ. Even still the show was disgusting. Just dudes raping each other. But no dicks.

Robo-Pussy
Bicurous

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoogans Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:58 pm

Then you weren't paying attention. You see pretty much every dudes dick in OZ. That's why I know the guy from Biohazard is fucking HUGE! I saw Chris Meloni take a piss once while he was in the hole. Adebisi, guy that played Mr. Eko in Lost takes his cock out & wiggles it at the nurse that's on Dexter now. I think maybe the only guy who didn't show his junk was J.K. Simmons, but he might have. Dicks allllllllll day!
Snoogans
Snoogans
Titties and Weed

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoogans Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:00 pm

You even see Luke Perry's dick, come to think of it.
Snoogans
Snoogans
Titties and Weed

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:04 am

Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close was indeed a huge pile of shit.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoogans Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:10 am

I watched Tucker & Dale Vs. Evil earlier and it was fucking awesome. I could buy that movie.
Snoogans
Snoogans
Titties and Weed

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by uhoh Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:02 am

Snoogans wrote:I watched Tucker & Dale Vs. Evil earlier and it was fucking awesome. I could buy that movie.

I was pleasantly surprised at this movie. I like Alan Tudyk quite a bit, though.

On an unrelated note. I'm pretty stoked to see FDR: American Badass.
uhoh
uhoh
Goat Sucker

Space Vessel
Craft ID: uhoh and stuff
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guero Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:52 am

SEAGAL IS BACK IN 'OUT FOR JUSTICE II: REDEMPTION OF DA HOOD; TAKING THE STREETS BACK' COMING THIS SUMMER!
THE MOVIE TOPIC TO END ALL OTHER MOVIE TOPICS - Page 6 1285400452433
Guero
Guero
Bicurous

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:14 am

Snoogans wrote:I watched Tucker & Dale Vs. Evil earlier and it was fucking awesome. I could buy that movie.
I really liked that one. It just sucks that the trailer gave most everything away.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoogans Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:16 am

Guess I'm lucky I hadn't seen the trailer then. Just kept hearing good things about it online.
Snoogans
Snoogans
Titties and Weed

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by never Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:48 pm

Has anyone seen Haywire? I'm thinking of going to see it tonight.
never
never
Bicurous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guero Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:41 pm

haywire looks like a B movie that shoulda went straight to dvd. dumbs down fo sho.

now, the grey looks good, liam neeson is the man. ill check that one out.
Guero
Guero
Bicurous

Back to top Go down

Post by never Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:02 pm

It is a Steven Soderbergh film though...and Gina Carano is hot.

I'll report back on how it is.
never
never
Bicurous

Back to top Go down

Post by winterborne1 Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:18 am

I'm really anxious to see Haywire. Unfortunately I don't have a day off for a long, long time. Yeah, you don't want to count out Soderbergh.
winterborne1
winterborne1
Rodz & Kulture

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by never Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:37 am

Haywire was fucking awesome.

The action scenes were intense and brutal. The story was moody and building. Carano was a total bad ass.

If you liked the movie Drive, you'd probably like this.
never
never
Bicurous

Back to top Go down

Post by winterborne1 Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:41 am

Drive was my favorite movie of 2011. Now I'm really pumped up for this.
winterborne1
winterborne1
Rodz & Kulture

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:28 am

Chad saw Haywire today. Said he was pleasantly surprised by the action sequences and her performance. Apparently it wasn't as sexually exploitative as an action film with a female lead would seem?
Said the last fight scene was the worst one and that the camera angles were shotty to make up for the non-fighter types.

Do those last two seem right?

Has anyone seen the trailer for This Means War? holy crap, that looks like a pile of shit. might make a lot of money though, unfortunately.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by never Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:00 pm

Yeah there are no sex scenes. There is one that is suggested, but all you see is a kiss.

I actually loved the camera of the last scene. It flipped around the fight and since it was at sundown the change in lighting of each flip changed how the fight looked. I thought it was awesome.
never
never
Bicurous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next