Deftones Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

drunk guy with a dildo vs police officer

5 posters

Go down

drunk guy with a dildo vs police officer Empty drunk guy with a dildo vs police officer

Post by winterborne1 Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:23 am

winterborne1
winterborne1
Rodz & Kulture

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Interstella 5555
Type: Merchant
Shields:
drunk guy with a dildo vs police officer Left_bar_bleue100/100drunk guy with a dildo vs police officer Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

drunk guy with a dildo vs police officer Empty Re: drunk guy with a dildo vs police officer

Post by Soylent Brown Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:14 pm

Hahaha what a dick! (get it?)

goddamn it I was expecting a fight.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Type: Science
Shields:
drunk guy with a dildo vs police officer Left_bar_bleue100/100drunk guy with a dildo vs police officer Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

drunk guy with a dildo vs police officer Empty Re: drunk guy with a dildo vs police officer

Post by Toothbrush Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:17 pm

haha when he picks it up with his mouth. I wonder what his charges ended up being. Assault with a sexy weapon?
Toothbrush
Toothbrush
Will Fucking Kill You

Space Vessel
Craft ID: The Wonder Junkie
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robo-Pussy Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:51 pm

That looks like Europe though. That's par for the course in Europe. That doesn't even shock me.

Robo-Pussy
Bicurous

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Type: Civilian
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by winterborne1 Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:37 pm

Toothbrush wrote:haha when he picks it up with his mouth. I wonder what his charges ended up being. Assault with a sexy weapon?

i wish this was just like facebook and i could "Like" your comment, rather than having to quote it.
winterborne1
winterborne1
Rodz & Kulture

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Interstella 5555
Type: Merchant
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Toothbrush Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:48 am

I've had the same thought before. I also wish facebook would make it so that you can highlight what part of the text you like so when someone hovers over your like it will show the specific part you're referring to.
Toothbrush
Toothbrush
Will Fucking Kill You

Space Vessel
Craft ID: The Wonder Junkie
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoogans Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:31 pm

That is awesome!
Snoogans
Snoogans
Titties and Weed

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Unidentified
Type: Mercenary
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down