I finally got a medical marijuana recommendation.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I finally got a medical marijuana recommendation.

Post by Garrett on Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:17 pm

As jealous as I am of Colorado, Washington, and Oregon for legal recreational weed, I've always heard that getting a medical marijuana card in California was trivial and today I discovered that that is absolutely true.

I googled a doctor who does this sort of thing, called in the morning and got an appointment for 1pm same day. It took about 15 minutes total, I filled out some basic paperwork claiming to have back pain, I talked to a doctor for three minutes about it, and then paid a guy $65 and walked away with a paper that allowed me to have 8 ounces and/or 5 mature marijuana plants.

I found a dispensary nearby, also using google, and picked out a few strains beforehand as well as some edibles. I walked in, signed an agreement saying I wouldnt sell the weed to kids, showed them my recommendation, and in minutes I was telling the cashier or 'bud tender' (ugh) my order and was on my way.

I chose an 8th of an indica called Berry Queen for $60 and a quarter of a sativa called Blueberry AK for $65 (to keep the berry theme going), as well as an 80mg gummy sativa for $10 and a cannabis strawberry lemonade for $12.

I took half the gummy and about 25% of the lemonade, and was only slightly buzzed over the next four hours or so, which was kinda disappointing, but I guess smoking an ounce in 5 weeks negates a 4 month tolerance (poverty) break. The Berry Queen is amazing though.
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Craft ID: MU Delphic
Type: Mercenary
Shields:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I finally got a medical marijuana recommendation.

Post by Garrett on Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:37 pm

I tried the Blueberry AK on it's own after work the other day to get a pure sense for it like I got for the Berry Queen, and it's fantastic. A stupefying head high.

I finished the lemonade and the gummy a few hours ago, and they're effects are more noticeable this time. My wife suggested we make our own edibles to save money, so I might go that route.

I don't think I could ever go back to using a dealer. I'm already looking through their menu to think about my next trip.
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Craft ID: MU Delphic
Type: Mercenary
Shields:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum