Deftones Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The topic for things that aren't worth posting anywhere else (NSFW)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The topic for things that aren't worth posting anywhere else (NSFW) - Page 2 Empty Re: The topic for things that aren't worth posting anywhere else (NSFW)

Post by Jesse Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:07 am

Your Friends Are Dead wrote:It occurred to me last night that most of my relationships have been with teenage girls.

When I was 19, I dated a 19 year old, when I was 21, I dated a 19 year old, when I was 23 I dated an 18 year old, when I was 24, I dated a 19 year old, and now I'm 28, casually going out with an 18 year old. Is there something wrong with me?

I keep getting older, but they stay the same age.

That's a bit strange. would you say it was more of a commitment issue or superiority issue?
Jesse
Jesse
Bill Murray

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Roland Thoundercloud
Type: Mercenary
Shields:
The topic for things that aren't worth posting anywhere else (NSFW) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The topic for things that aren't worth posting anywhere else (NSFW) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.Twitter.com/Huxington

Back to top Go down

The topic for things that aren't worth posting anywhere else (NSFW) - Page 2 Empty Re: The topic for things that aren't worth posting anywhere else (NSFW)

Post by Garrett Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:20 am

I have no trouble with commitment. I suppose I like women who look up to me, but I don't feel like I foster a dichotomy where I'm superior. I prefer equality. It's more or less been a coincidence.

My theory is that I've been continually trying to redo (not relive) my entire romantic history over again from the beginning, because I'm not thrilled with it, frankly.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Craft ID: MU Delphic
Shields:
The topic for things that aren't worth posting anywhere else (NSFW) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The topic for things that aren't worth posting anywhere else (NSFW) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:25 pm

I don't know, man. If it works it works and so long as you're both into how whatever relationship is going on then it's probably OK. Unless you're only dating them because they're that young and not because you actually like them as individuals. Then that's a little creepy.

I was very immature until embarrassingly recent, too much older probably wouldn't have flown before. Now I think I could go a bit older. My partner of 4 years is 5 years older and that seems OK right now. I had a lot of growing up to do, though.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Type: Science
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:50 am

It's maybe a bit early to say, but Michelle is more mature and down to earth than just about anyone I've ever dated. Which, again, is mostly teenage girls. She works two jobs, doesn't live at home, and is very independent. She also reminds me a lot of myself, when I was younger, in both good and bad ways. I don't know that I mentioned it before, but her mom is dying of something, and her family has sort of abandoned her otherwise, so she's kind of been forced to grow up. I didn't even know that when I first started to like her, so I'm certain it isn't pity that draws me to her, but at the same time, I feel very compelled to be there for her, having been through that.

I don't think I have unreasonable expectations of her. I know she's young, and she'll do some stupid things now and then, but I really care for her, and I like her a lot. She makes me happy. Her age isn't a selling point for me, it's a caveat.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:31 am

I'm sorry to hear that and it sounds like there's a lot to her beyond her age and you two could potentially share a lot together.
I like you seem very grounded and reasonable when talking about her and what you think about her and what she means to you right now.
I'm glad you met her and that you are enjoying your time with her, I think you deserve a lot of happiness.

How is the apartment situation coming along?
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:41 am

Well, thank you. I'm hoping it'll last.

It's pretty good. I've paid rent, and I have the keys, all I have to sort out now is getting my shit over there. My dad is trying to get a moving truck from his work to help out, but we're not sure on when it'll all come together. If it weren't raining, and I didn't have a lot of work scheduled, I'd take as much as I could in a car just to be using the space I'm paying for.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:09 pm

I hope you get everything moved over soon!
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:37 pm

It's happening, but rain and my work schedule and everything seem to be conspiring against me.

I need rain pants to wear over my work pants while I bike. Are those a thing? I don't want to have to make them with trash bags and duct tape.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:20 pm

Google says they're a thing. I used to wear jeans and have my work pants in a plastic bag in backpack when I rode to work.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:04 pm

The topic for things that aren't worth posting anywhere else (NSFW) - Page 2 NJu68Kg
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:11 pm

The topic for things that aren't worth posting anywhere else (NSFW) - Page 2 2vPrIVs
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:14 am

The topic for things that aren't worth posting anywhere else (NSFW) - Page 2 FSAd2MD
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:41 pm

I don't know why, exactly, but I spent the better part of this morning recording a spoken word cover of Girl Anachronism. listen?

https://soundcloud.com/somesthetic/girl-anachronism-spoken-word/s-vi9oX
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:19 am

r/rASMR [unintentional]

damn son
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:39 pm

Oh my. I'll take that as a compliment.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:01 am

Soylent Brown carried out 1 launched of one D20 :
The topic for things that aren't worth posting anywhere else (NSFW) - Page 2 8642704633_487562d6ae_q
Soylent Brown carried out 1 launched of one Hostile :
The topic for things that aren't worth posting anywhere else (NSFW) - Page 2 8643658036_4336460eba_t
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:33 am

Critical hit! Hostile's right engine explodes in a flurry of metal and fire, sending the pilot to his certain doom.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:58 am

Feelin' fine.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:59 am

I"M BROWN!!
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:56 am

I finally got around to that.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:34 pm

thank you!
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:41 pm

It's a lot easier to navigate the administrative panel sober.

Life is going really well for me at the moment. My new apartment is great, my roommates are totally laid back but not irresponsible or messy. Things have gotten more serious with Michelle, and our relationship feels really natural and comfortable. My ex is officially out of my life. I'm still on a tight budget because I haven't received more hours, but I get a decent amount of EBT benefits for food, and my dad is happy to give me some spare cash now and then if I really need it. Things are coming together, and I'm not so stressed anymore.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by chris_halo Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:12 am

=]
chris_halo
chris_halo
Bicurous

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Swordfish II
Shields:

https://mendedpoetry.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:14 am

That's so awesome to hear, Garrett!!
I'm glad to hear that things are looking up!
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:24 am

congrats, sir.
Jesse
Jesse
Bill Murray

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Roland Thoundercloud
Shields:

http://www.Twitter.com/Huxington

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2