Deftones Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who is this "uhoh" and why the hell does he have the same birthday as me?

4 posters

Go down

who is this "uhoh" and why the hell does he have the same birthday as me? Empty who is this "uhoh" and why the hell does he have the same birthday as me?

Post by chris_halo Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:54 pm

i'm pretty sure I have the rights to it and you owe me an ass load of money
chris_halo
chris_halo
Bicurous

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Swordfish II
Type: Mercenary
Shields:
who is this "uhoh" and why the hell does he have the same birthday as me? Left_bar_bleue100/100who is this "uhoh" and why the hell does he have the same birthday as me? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://mendedpoetry.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

who is this "uhoh" and why the hell does he have the same birthday as me? Empty Re: who is this "uhoh" and why the hell does he have the same birthday as me?

Post by Soylent Brown Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:57 pm

chris_halo wrote:i'm pretty sure I have the rights to it and you owe me an ass load of money
Totally off topic. The last time you drunk dialed me (a couple of years ago?!) I was very very confused and perhaps also drunk. You are more than welcome to drunk dial me every four years, or how ever often you used to
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Type: Science
Shields:
who is this "uhoh" and why the hell does he have the same birthday as me? Left_bar_bleue100/100who is this "uhoh" and why the hell does he have the same birthday as me? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

who is this "uhoh" and why the hell does he have the same birthday as me? Empty Re: who is this "uhoh" and why the hell does he have the same birthday as me?

Post by chris_halo Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:07 pm

haha I was thinking about that the other day! =]
chris_halo
chris_halo
Bicurous

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Swordfish II
Shields:

https://mendedpoetry.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:49 am

It's for those few random drunk calls from phone numbers I do not recognize that I have not changed my phone number.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by uhoh Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:46 am

fight me
uhoh
uhoh
Goat Sucker

Space Vessel
Craft ID: uhoh and stuff
Type: Civilian
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by uhoh Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:46 am

fuckass
uhoh
uhoh
Goat Sucker

Space Vessel
Craft ID: uhoh and stuff
Type: Civilian
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by NOT MONGO Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:12 pm

i would very much appreciate a drunk phone call from Ale..
NOT MONGO
NOT MONGO
Kult Sergeant

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Blade Runner
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:52 am

I'm more of a drunk texter
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down