Deftones Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, I got girl problems too...

+4
Garrett
Robo-Pussy
Jesse
Toothbrush
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hey, I got girl problems too... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey, I got girl problems too...

Post by Robo-Pussy Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:40 pm

NOT MONGO wrote:speaking of girls i will share a strange story... so i met this chick in may at my weekend part time job and she was a decent looking 6/10 who had her own little cottage-like house and was looking to bone for weeks until i finally went over there. so we're making out/4 play on the couch and she pulls me into the bedroom where she turns around in front of me and pulls me toward her as she bends over her bed and wants me to go to work on her, wanted me to pull her hair etc... so about 15 minutes later im about to come and i feel something wet on my ass. i turn around and her 120 lb bull mastiff is standing there licking my ass. so i finish. and awkwardly put my clothes back on. went into the kitchen and she grabbed me a beer and then we went back on the couch and put the tv on. the dog walked in sat in the doorway and was grilling me from across the room. i dont know if you know bull mastiffs but they drool like crazy. it was a really strange vibe, so i left.... guys, was this beastiality?

Yes, you had a threesome involving a dog. Fantastic.

Robo-Pussy
Bicurous

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Type: Civilian
Shields:
Hey, I got girl problems too... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hey, I got girl problems too... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Hey, I got girl problems too... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey, I got girl problems too...

Post by Soylent Brown Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:40 pm

goddammit. I forgot to stop automatic bill pay. I just overdrafted my account. this'll look great for the foodstamp people, at least?

Toothbrush, how's it going with that lady friend? Any change since the text and your roommate maybe hanging out with her?
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Type: Science
Shields:
Hey, I got girl problems too... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hey, I got girl problems too... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Toothbrush Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:58 am

We had a drink the other nite. I didn't tell her much. I told her that I stepped aside so she could work it out with her boyfriend not so that somebody else could step in. She told me not to step aside. She also told me her aunt asked if I was her new boyfriend and she said yes. She said that I am "the apple of her eye."

I have a bad feeling. Like I'm going to get used just so that she can break up with her boyfriend. I'm torn. Go for it because I really dig her or trust my instincts and move on.
Toothbrush
Toothbrush
Will Fucking Kill You

Space Vessel
Craft ID: The Wonder Junkie
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by winterborne1 Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:03 am

So is she completely done with him? As in, all the loose ends are tied and everything?
winterborne1
winterborne1
Rodz & Kulture

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Interstella 5555
Type: Merchant
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:09 pm

Toothbrush wrote:We had a drink the other nite. I didn't tell her much. I told her that I stepped aside so she could work it out with her boyfriend not so that somebody else could step in. She told me not to step aside. She also told me her aunt asked if I was her new boyfriend and she said yes. She said that I am "the apple of her eye."

I have a bad feeling. Like I'm going to get used just so that she can break up with her boyfriend. I'm torn. Go for it because I really dig her or trust my instincts and move on.

look, man, i'm going to give you some tough love.

Grow some damn balls and get over it. There's people out there that just want to fuck shit up and complicate things. Do you honestly believe that's a good fit for you? If you want to pump and dump, that's fine, just be up front about it. You're just going to invest time and effort into this broad over batting eyelashes?

You seem like a nice guy. You'll get your day, i promise. just wait your turn and quit forcing shit.
Jesse
Jesse
Bill Murray

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Roland Thoundercloud
Type: Mercenary
Shields:

http://www.Twitter.com/Huxington

Back to top Go down

Post by Soylent Brown Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:31 pm

Toothbrush wrote:We had a drink the other nite. I didn't tell her much. I told her that I stepped aside so she could work it out with her boyfriend not so that somebody else could step in. She told me not to step aside. She also told me her aunt asked if I was her new boyfriend and she said yes. She said that I am "the apple of her eye."
why did she tell her aunt that and why would she tell you she said that? I think that was a very manipulative thing to say - to string you along, honestly. Are you her new boyfriend? If you're not why would she lie about it and then tell you, man?

I wouldn't mess with someone in a relationship especially someone who might be playing games.
Soylent Brown
Soylent Brown
Pizza Pizza

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Toothbrush Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:51 am

Her aunt saw a picture of us together on facebook and asked about us. I do see that she is playing games and I need to man up and move on for sure.
Toothbrush
Toothbrush
Will Fucking Kill You

Space Vessel
Craft ID: The Wonder Junkie
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2