Deftones Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I, Ron Swanson, am a proud American who enjoys a delicious steak dinner and...

2 posters

Go down

I, Ron Swanson, am a proud American who enjoys a delicious steak dinner and... Empty I, Ron Swanson, am a proud American who enjoys a delicious steak dinner and...

Post by RonSwanson AKA DukeSilver Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:54 am

...my national security.

I, Ron Swanson, am a proud American who enjoys a delicious steak dinner and... Nxc1G

I, Ron Swanson, am a proud American who enjoys a delicious steak dinner and... Ron_swanson_by_gnuenguemo-d48tbwi
RonSwanson AKA DukeSilver
Gay For Pay

Back to top Go down

I, Ron Swanson, am a proud American who enjoys a delicious steak dinner and... Empty Re: I, Ron Swanson, am a proud American who enjoys a delicious steak dinner and...

Post by RonSwanson AKA DukeSilver Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:45 pm

Hmmm. Looks like I'm on a board full of liberal pot smoking hippies.

The Amercan fore-fathers at least had common snse to realize that 2-2=4 aka Genesis 1:1
Gay For Pay

Back to top Go down

I, Ron Swanson, am a proud American who enjoys a delicious steak dinner and... Empty Re: I, Ron Swanson, am a proud American who enjoys a delicious steak dinner and...

Post by bᴏy Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:02 am

Isn't America an oligarchy directly based on West Indian slave states like Barbados?

Man, I bet there are literally droves of these "liberal pot smoking hippies" and "terrorists" and "illegal immigrants" just dying to invade and have it all for themselves.
bᴏy
bᴏy
Gay For Pay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum