Deftones Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

orlando has the worst front office and mike is a dildo

4 posters

Go down

orlando has the worst front office and mike is a dildo Empty orlando has the worst front office and mike is a dildo

Post by NOT MONGO Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:17 pm

Lakers get dwight oh lawd

Sixers get bynum and ???

Denver gets iggy and ???

Orlando gets 3 first round drafts next year and ???assraped???

Last edited by NOT MONGO on Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
NOT MONGO
NOT MONGO
Kult Sergeant

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Blade Runner
Type: Mercenary
Shields:
orlando has the worst front office and mike is a dildo Left_bar_bleue100/100orlando has the worst front office and mike is a dildo Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

orlando has the worst front office and mike is a dildo Empty Re: orlando has the worst front office and mike is a dildo

Post by NOT MONGO Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:19 pm

Lakers have the best front court in the nba. Gonna open up some interesting plays... Oh wait, not really, mike brown system d'oh!
NOT MONGO
NOT MONGO
Kult Sergeant

Space Vessel
Shields:
orlando has the worst front office and mike is a dildo Left_bar_bleue100/100orlando has the worst front office and mike is a dildo Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

orlando has the worst front office and mike is a dildo Empty Re: orlando has the worst front office and mike is a dildo

Post by NOT MONGO Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:21 pm

Who gets al harrington? Ive heard different teams from different sources
NOT MONGO
NOT MONGO
Kult Sergeant

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robo-Pussy Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:13 pm

Orlando. I happen to like Afflalo but yea I'd tend to agree. Those picks are all going to be very low. I think we need to see how Moe Harkless and Nikola Vucevic develop before we say how horrible the deal is though. The only other interesting deal I heard about was the Houston deal, where they would take back terrible contracts send over a couple of good rookies and a ton of potentially good to decent picks. The nets deal was bullshit and It's smart that they weren't in a rush to pay Brook Lopez max money. It sounds like their plan is to suck and rebuild with good draft picks.

Robo-Pussy
Bicurous

Space Vessel
Craft ID:
Type: Civilian
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:19 pm

orlando has the worst front office and mike is a dildo JH1pY

woo sports.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Craft ID: MU Delphic
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by NOT MONGO Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:42 pm

whoops

Last edited by NOT MONGO on Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
NOT MONGO
NOT MONGO
Kult Sergeant

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:55 pm

I don't know what made you think I was trying to hurt your feelings, or that you should try to hurt mine, but I really just meant 'I have no idea what anyone is talking about in here' and I didn't know it was a sports topic because the title is meaningless to me.

I've changed a lot over the years, and I'm the first to admit it. I was and am sometimes wrong. It's an intelligent trait to be able to recognize and revise stuff like that.

I appreciate the bold attitude though, considering I created and control this whole thing.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:17 pm

Spoiler:

I stopped trying at a young age, and I never developed the love of it that I guess most people have.

Last edited by The Writer on Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by NOT MONGO Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:29 pm

i thought you were being sarcastic. just seems like everytime someone mentions sports you kind of rain on peoples parades with some sort of "sports sucks" type comment. im sorry for misunderstanding you... i misunderstood your comment for something else.
NOT MONGO
NOT MONGO
Kult Sergeant

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:32 pm

And I've done it again, haven't I?

I'm sorry about that.
Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by NOT MONGO Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:32 pm

well maybe you dont say "sports sucks" but i just get this feeling its not welcomed to be discussed here
NOT MONGO
NOT MONGO
Kult Sergeant

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by winterborne1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:07 pm

This new Lakers team with Howard and Nash is almost guaranteed to disappoint.

Howard is awesome and all, but Bynum wasn't that far behind him, and Bynum's free throw shooting was huge for us.

I can't see Mike Brown being able to turn this group of players into a working machine. I still give the edge to OKC. I think, overall, Philly won the trade. They just gained a 7 foot elite center without having to give up a 7 foot elite center. Iguodala is great, but his position isn't nearly as hard to replace.
winterborne1
winterborne1
Rodz & Kulture

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Interstella 5555
Type: Merchant
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by winterborne1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:08 pm

Oh, and sports sucks balls. Fuck you Ryan Mathews.
winterborne1
winterborne1
Rodz & Kulture

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by NOT MONGO Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:26 pm

lakers got a massive upgrade defensively and who knows when bynum has his heart into the game? gasol will stretch the floor and howard will chill down low, theyre going to be a nightmare matchup for a lot of teams. im more scared of the lakers than i am the heat.. lakers have two of the top ten bigs in the league. icing wouldve been if they kept odom but i think antawn jamison should be decent coming off the bench..
NOT MONGO
NOT MONGO
Kult Sergeant

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by winterborne1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:26 pm

Icing would be if Bynum doesn't stay in Philly after next season and then decides to become a Clipper.
winterborne1
winterborne1
Rodz & Kulture

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum