Deftones Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've returned, so what do you all think of...

+2
NOT MONGO
Before
6 posters

Go down

I've returned, so what do you all think of... Empty I've returned, so what do you all think of...

Post by Before Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:47 am

discuss. I find it's a very interesting thing to talk about because of the widely mixed feelings. To me it seems to open doors, it allows me to create poetry in real time, as well as music, with ease, rather than having to focus so much. it seems to allow me to articulate anything to anyone at any time.

a lot of people i know says it locks them up, which kind of sounds weird to me.

and yes, I'm talking about LSD.

Before
Limp Wristed Nancy

Back to top Go down

I've returned, so what do you all think of... Empty Re: I've returned, so what do you all think of...

Post by NOT MONGO Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:46 am

man, LSD? ill never take again. i hate not being in control. its definitely a trip though. you go over there ------------> for a little bit and then you come back <--------------. its fucked
NOT MONGO
NOT MONGO
Kult Sergeant

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Blade Runner
Type: Mercenary
Shields:
I've returned, so what do you all think of... Left_bar_bleue100/100I've returned, so what do you all think of... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

I've returned, so what do you all think of... Empty Re: I've returned, so what do you all think of...

Post by Snoogans Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:57 pm

I have more control over LSD than I do with any other drug.
Snoogans
Snoogans
Titties and Weed

Space Vessel
Craft ID: Unidentified
Shields:
I've returned, so what do you all think of... Left_bar_bleue100/100I've returned, so what do you all think of... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by NOT MONGO Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:04 pm

What?! You must be special. You like lose control of your nervous system practically. I got the jitters and was constantly moving around...
NOT MONGO
NOT MONGO
Kult Sergeant

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:27 pm

Never done it.

Garrett
Garrett
What For?

Space Vessel
Craft ID: MU Delphic
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoogans Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:49 pm

I may feel like getting up and walking around at times, but I'm just as comfortable sitting watching a movie. My mind doesn't go crazy racing ahead of me, which will occasionally happen with weed. Hell, I've taken acid alone a few times, I was fine. Only bad trip I had was the second time I took it, which was the very next day after the first time I took it, and someone was purposely fucking with me. I've had way more, not bad, but I guess unpredictable trips on shrooms.
Snoogans
Snoogans
Titties and Weed

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by :D Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:08 pm

arent you 15
:D
:D
8====D

Back to top Go down

Post by NOT MONGO Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:51 am

Im gonna do you guys a solid and tell you to never take lsd when you are sunburned..
NOT MONGO
NOT MONGO
Kult Sergeant

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by NOT MONGO Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:55 am

Mushrooms are more of a visual trip. Lsd can fuck with your thinking although ive visually hallucinated on lsd too. I just hate that weird stomach feeling you get on shrooms.
NOT MONGO
NOT MONGO
Kult Sergeant

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoogans Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:28 am

I've never seen anything that wasn't there on either LSD or shrooms.
Snoogans
Snoogans
Titties and Weed

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by NOT MONGO Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:54 pm

youve never seen patterns? or things slightly moving? what?1 im starting to doubt you took any of that lol
NOT MONGO
NOT MONGO
Kult Sergeant

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoogans Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:58 am

That's different. You made it sound like you were seeing pink elephants walking around.
Snoogans
Snoogans
Titties and Weed

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crashman Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:33 pm

Acid eventually creeped me out too much. Actually it did that the first time, but I kept doing it anyway.

Crashman
Limp Wristed Nancy

Back to top Go down

Post by NOT MONGO Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:31 am

i didnt see pink elephants but i saw a tv shrink to the floor and two bookcases climb to the ceiling. i saw patterns everywhere. i skimmed through a coloring book of geometric designs and saw these designs jump out off pages..
NOT MONGO
NOT MONGO
Kult Sergeant

Space Vessel
Shields:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down